Featured post

Identity?

Wednesday 18 January 2017

New era!

Hello guys!  So if you follow my Instagram, you will know that I posted a selfie! I wanted to tell you all that I'd love to start doing things like makeup tutorials and outfits of the days. I hope you would like me to do it.  Anyways... moving on, I got my mock results back, and let's just say I'm not the best student in my year :| this year I'm doing my final exams for GCSEs and I know I need to work sooo much harder. However I got a B in my history mock. I know it's not amazing but I'm so proud of myself for doing that because writing long answers really isn't my strong point!   Hope you liked this Tiny post and I promise to do more VERY soon!  Lots of love, Ebonydaylightt x x x x  Instagram: @ebonydaylightt

No comments:

Post a Comment