Featured post

Identity?

Thursday 24 November 2016

life update!

Hi guys!
So within the last 2 weeks, Ebonydaylightt turned 1 year old! I am ridiculously happy that I got this far and with all your help, this past year has been a dream for me. I've met some amazing people, have been gathering more followers ( You Beauties!) and have been (hopefully!) improving my writing. However something else has happened! I, Milly, have a boyfriend! His name is Daniel and he is the sweetest boy I have ever met and I am so happy about it.

To be honest I'm surprised anybody liked me but I'm so happy it's somebody that I get on with and know well. We're also good friends and have a lot in common.

In other news (ooh could be a news presenter?!?!) I am starting my mocks in a week and a half and I am VERY scared in case I mess up my exams. Thankfully I have a whole day without any exams which means I can stay at home!!

I also went to 2 rugby matches recently, Wales vs Australia, and Harlequins vs Worcester. They were amazing! At Harlequins I met Jack Clifford (for the second time in 3 days!), Joe Gray (second time in a year!), Dave Ward and Tim Visser. They were all lovely, apart from the fact that Jack Clifford now thinks I stalk him (thanks mum -_- ) And at Wales I SAW HALLAM AMOS!!!! If you know me, you will know that he is one of my 3 favourite players ever!!!

Anyways, thank you all for reading this update, I will try to upload more after my mocks but hopefully you understand it'll hard until then!

Lots of love

Ebonydaylightt x x x x
instagram: @ebonydaylightt

No comments:

Post a Comment