Featured post

Identity?

Sunday 3 April 2016

What's in my handbag???

Hi guys!!
 Today I'm doing a what's in my bag because I felt like it😜😂. 
This is the over view Of what is in it. This is the bag (£40 accessorise) 
I got the bag for Christmas from my mum and I fell in love with it! It has two MASSIVE compartments and one small pocket. 
So... Let's get into the bag! 
First things are my headphones. I have two because after a while the big ones hurt my ears so I take my (old) apple earphones as well just in case. 
Next, I have my iPod because it has my FAVOURITE playlist on it! If you want to see my playlist, I wrote a post a few months ago! (Self-promo guys, I'm sorry!) 
Next I have my notepad because I love jotting down notes for potential new posts. I have had this for years so I have no idea where I got it! 
I have my sunglasses and normal glasses so that when I go on car journeys I can see when it is sunny, and I have my normal glasses for the cinema, and if my eyes are hurting. 
I then have my battery charger my the camera and some parcetamol. I've been borrowing my dad's camera for the holidays, so I took this on holiday to charge the camera batteries. And I often get headaches, so I have these in my bag for emergencies, or incase someone I'm with needs one. 
I then have this makeup bag which was an Easter present from my mum, which I keep my makeup, spare batteries, hand cream and perfume in because I don't want them to break. 
At the moment I have jelly babies because I had them for the car journey on holiday because they are my favourite sweets!! 
My purse is always in my bag for obvious reasons but I've had this for years so I'm not sure where it's from. 
In the makeup bag there is:
-Bodyshop coconut hand cream £4
-BabyLips in Hydrate around £3 (later that day my friend ruined it cos he ate it!!)
-PocketBac in pure paradise  It was a present so I'm not sure on costs. 
-A flip brush with a mirror from my stocking last year. 
-The library of Fragrances in Thunderstorm £15 boots. 

I hope you liked this post!
Love 
Ebonydaylightt x x x x 
Instagram: Ebonydaylightt 
Tumblr: ebonydaylighttlove 

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I like the design of your notebook, all circles and blues and greens.

    www.myhopefulpencil.blogspot.com
    Instagram: @hopefulpencil

    ReplyDelete