Featured post

Identity?

Sunday 7 February 2016

my playlist

Hi guys!
today i thought i would let you into my head, musically and let you guys know what i listen to most!
so here is my music!
1. A Little Too Much - Shawn Mendes
2. Something Big- Shawn Mendes
3. Life of the Party- Shawn Mendes (Starting to sense a theme?)
4. Dear Future Husband- Meghan Trainor
5. All of The Stars- Ed Sheeran
6. Stitches- Shawn Mendes
7.Photograph- Ed Sheeran
8. Night Changes- One Direction
9. Pool Mashup- Pitch Perfect
10. Bellas finals- Pitch Perfect
11.Trebles finals- Pitch Perfect
12. Take Me To Church-Hoizer
13. There Are Worse Things I Could Do- Glee does Grease
14. Thank You For The Music- Mamma Mia( Amanda Seyfried)
15.Writings On the Wall- Sam Smith (spectre)
16. Half The World Away- Aurora
17. Never Be Alone- Shawn Mendes
18. Wake Up- The Vamps
19.One Day More- Les Mis cast
20.On My Own- Samantha Barks( Les Mis)
21.California- Jack&Jack
22.Cold Hearted- Jack&Jack
23.One of Those Nights- Shawn Mendes
24.One Call Away- Charlie Puth
25.A Drop In The Ocean- Ron Pope
26.History- One Direction
27.Air- Shawn Mendes
28. Never Forget You- MNEK& Zara Larsen
29.Save You Tonight-One Direction
30.You Don't Own Me- Grace
31.I Won't Say I'm In Love- Megara (hercules) (singer is Lillias White)
32.A Whole New World- Aladdin
33. Colours Of The Wind- Pocahontas
34. Ex's & Oh's- Elle King
That is my playlist! majority is Shawn Mendes! I love Musicals and Pop mostly and it shows that. I do like Rock, but I prefer these genres. I love it and listen to it everyday! Don't judge if you don't like that kind of music and I won't judge yours.
Thank you for reading!
Ebonydaylightt x x x x
QOTD: what is your playlist like?
             what musical genres do you like?

(if you are still reading, i will carry on with the Storytime series next time, but i decided to mix it up a bit so you don't get bored of me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment