Featured post

Identity?

Friday 19 February 2016

Exciting weekend!

Hi guys! 
Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding and I will be a Bridesmaid!! Sadly it's also the last weekend of half term😭. I've had a very good half-term because I've seen my friends and had the best sleep over EVER!! It was my best friend's birthday on valentine's day and we went to see Zoolander 2 on Saturday. It was amazing! I also hit 250 followers on my Instagram! I mean it's not that big but I'm so grateful for everybody who has followed me! 
My friends and I all LOVE these two rugby players. The one at the front is Tyler Morgan and the one at the back is Hallam Amos. Thought I'd just make you're day a bit better😉 

Thank you for reading!
Ebonydaylightt x x x x
Qotd: what have you done this half term? 

No comments:

Post a Comment