So I've had a thought, you know more about my past and present, but you don't know my future plans, so today I thought I'd share my Bucket list...
This is the near future (before I'm 20)
1. Pass all my GCSEs. I don't mind if I don't get A*s for all or even any of my subjects, but I want to know that I've achieved something.2. Go to a reasonable collage or Uni.
3. ***sappy warning*** kiss someone at midnight on New Years Eve
4. Go travelling. hopefully around Europe!
5. Actually SPEAK to the boy I like, not on my phone, but in person.
6. Believe that I CAN achieve something and don't let others bring me down.
7. Surprise everybody at school in a good way!!
8. (Kinda ties in with 6) Stop thinking that people don't like me and become more confident.
9. Sleep under the stars. Not in a tent, but with a sleeping bag watching the stars.
10. Go to Wales Rugby match at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff.
11. Read AT LEAST 10 classic books!
My next post will be my bucket list before I'm 40!
I hope you liked it!
Ebonydaylightt x x x x
qotd:What's top of your bucket list?