Featured post

Identity?

Monday 4 January 2016

reading

Hello!

My favourite ever quote is from Games of Thrones and is said by Jojen Reed, who just happens to be played by one of my favourite actor Thomas Brodie Sangster. It is: " A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, the man who never reads lives only one." I love this quote, because, to me it is soo true. i read a lot and i mean A LOT! For christmas i got 10 books and at the moment i've read 2 1/2 of them! I am a fast reader because when i like a book, I can't put it down. Reading is a big part of my day-to-day life. it saddens me that people say they don't like reading for leisure because it is SO useful in life.  The amount of people who have said "i don't like reading because it's boring" means that they haven't tried properly yet. I also see that people who read are more commonly part of fandoms, the kind of people who find out Everything about the book, a bit like me :/
i am part of many fandoms including The Maze Runner and Harry Potter. I love being part of fandoms because you are surrounded by people who love the same thing as you and you can talk about it and exchange facts and just learn more about it.
qotb(question of the blog): Do you like reading? if so what is your favourite book?
If you would like to; leave an answer in the comment?!?


thanks for reading!
Ebonydaylightt x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment