Featured post

Identity?

Monday 30 November 2015

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go. Hermann Hesse
hi guys!
I'm so sorry that i haven't posted in a while, there are two reasons for this, one is that i've had school things going on and the other is that i didn't know what to write after the last post. But I found this quote and thought i could write about it.

Question: who thinks this is an inspirational quote?? personally I think it is because we all hold onto things for too long and we need to all let go of those things. I'm probably one of the worst for this. i hold grudges for too long and then i turn people against me. I know personally that girls are a lot worse but boys can be the same.

see ya all on Wednesday!
Ebonydaylightt x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment